Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 2012 Wishlist

Undercover Mama Nursing Tanks - These little suckers attach right onto your bra so that when you pull your shirt up to nurse, you don't have to have your belly hanging out! I want them in every color to go under all my clothes :) HAHA


SkipHop Treetop Friends Crib Bedding - This is ADORABLE and how I'd love my nursery to look :)


BubuBibi Owl Baby Leg Warmers - A lot of cloth diapering Mamas use these and some just use them b/c they are SO darn cute! I love these little owls.


Charlie Banana Mango Tango Pack - These cloth diapers are BEYOND soft and cute. I have 2 individual ones but would love MORE.


Blueberry Coveralls - These cloth diaper covers are so cute and have some fun designs. I'd love to get my hands on a few!


Blue Skies and Rainbows by Abi Grasso - I LOVE her yarns. She hand dyes amazing yarns (mostly sock yarns) that create pictures and stripes, to include snowmen, toadstools, sushi, bunnies, and santas. I've bought SEVERAL over the years. Sometimes it's hard to get your hands on her stuff b/c it's so popular, but if you keep your eyes peeled, you will NOT be disappointed! This colorway is one of my faves by her and I want to get my hands on some ASAP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment