Friday, April 20, 2012

Bibs and Burp Cloths... oh my!

Near the beginning of my pregnancy, my friend, Kelli, got me this ADORABLE bib and burp cloth set as my first baby gift. It is super soft and had a fun "Hawaiian" theme to it. I love it so much and decided I wanted some more homemade bibs and burp cloths. I love homemade gifts and small businesses that still appreciate their customers and add those little details that bigger companies forget about!

So, I found out who made them and immediately found the woman on Facebook. Her company is called Polka Dots & Pearls. She makes way more than just bibs and burp cloths! She makes jewelry, reusable lunch pails, pencil/crayon cases/holders, retro & whimsical party supplies, hair things, and soooo much more. She always has funky and fun fabrics. I could spend a fortune buying all her goodies! But I had to control myself. So, I picked 5 bib/burp rag sets, and some pee-pee teepees (if you don't know what these are, you probably don't have a baby boy at home LOL).

I got a comment from her on FB that my bibs and burp cloths were done. And I just have to say... I'M IN LOVE. OMG they are SOOOOO adorable! Check it out:


They turned out FABULOUS and I can't wait to put them on my little man. Check out Polka Dots & Pearls Facebook page today. She has VERY reasonable prices for the amount of work she puts into her stuff and she takes PayPal, so it doesn't matter where you live :)

Go HERE to see all her fabulous products and place a custom order TODAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment