Friday, April 20, 2012

New Blog, New Start

I've decided to create a new blog... obviously. My Knitting & Karaoke blog just wasn't keeping me interested and, as much as I love knitting and karaoke, I had so much more to discuss than that! I want to be able to talk about all the things I love, including my family, cloth diapers, my friends, shopping, crafts, and so much more. So, this is my new blog and I'm sticking to it :)

For those who are just tuning in, my name is Michelle Carter. I have an amazing husband, David, who works for the Air Force (we are civilian, not military). We have a beautiful daughter, Mikayla, age 7, and a baby on the way (June/July 2012), named Lucas.

My husband and I were both born and raised in Indiana, where our families still reside. In December 2003, my husband graduated college from Purdue University and we moved to GORGEOUS Colorado Springs, CO, where our daughter was born and we were married. We lived there, made some amazing friends, and LOVED it. However, my husband's job with the Air Force, moved us to Schertz, Texas (a suburb of San Antonio) in 2009. We lived there until May 2011, when my husband's job moved us yet again. This time... to Germany. We are currently living in Otterberg, Germany and, as I said before, are expecting our 2nd child, Lucas.

I am a stay-at-home Mom. I love crafting, movies, tv shows, knitting, singing, and spending time with my family.

So, now that you have a bit of a background on who I am... let's start the show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment